A Little About Us
At Luv Muffins Preschool and Childcare we strive to provide the best care for the children in our program. Since the beginning of our program we have always excelled in providing quality care.
To enrich and stimulate a child’s early experiences through education and an environment that welcomes reason, exploration, questions and imagination. Luv Muffins Preschool and Childcare philosophy is that children learn through play. We respect each child’s need for love, security, acceptance and respect. Our program uses a creative curriculum to allow for child directed exploration. Staff creates lesson plans that reflect a developmental approach that meets each child’s individual needs through large and small group activities. The environment nurtures children and encourages them to make positive choices and promote independence in a family setting.
– We have a four star rating with the Quality Rating and Improvement System
– We are apart of the Child and Adult Care Food Program. We serve nutritious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
– We accept subsidy payments from Cal works and cocokids.
– We provide developmental assessments on each child to help scaffold the children to become ready for Kindergarten.
– We provide preschool enrichment
Our Hours: 7am-6pm Other hours available upon approval
LICENSE # 073406803
We are licensed in the state of California as a Large Family Child Care.
All staff are fingerprinted and background checked. We are also CPR certified for adults and children.